Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kimi ni Todoke - Anime reviews

For some people who already know this title, I know it sounds so unmanly. However, there might be girls who read my blogs so, I will gives some review about it.
Kimi ni Todoke is an anime with roman-drama genre. This anime featuring of a high school females students who is nicked name as sadako (yes, its the name of ghost from Japanese infamous horor movies "The Ring"), this young girl never had any close friends to rely on.

Until one day a boy who is famous in her high school starting to approach her and show her that she can make friends. She starts to make a real friends, go out with her friends for the first time, etc. Finally she realized that she is in love with the boy who started all of her friendships. What she will do about this feelings?

Over all, I feel that kimi ni todoke is an anime unlike a roman-drama like kanon and toradora, those 2 titles is shonen roman-drama, but kimi ni todoke is a bishoujo roman-drama the drawing also is a bishoujo style. Therefore for those girls out there who read this blog, this is a good anime to watch. For guys, I only can gives you recommendation to watch this anime if you in the mood for serious roman-drama because please don't expect cute chara drawing and sometimes a humorous part which is so silly, this anime doesn't have it.

Hopefully, I didn't give to much spoilers about this anime title, and I'm sorry if the reviews isn't that professionals since this is my first anime reviews. I hope you guys who read this blogs can gives me some knowledge what to do.

Thank you and have some fun out there!

P.S.: For those people who want to watch this anime with english subs, I can recommend you using these 2: eclipse, for people who has patience to wait for their subs, or use the FMS-SunBerries, for people who is impatience to get anime with english subs.

No comments: